There are many ways to contribute to our mission, including volunteering your time and skills, starting a practice group, taking a leadership role, helping us promote NVC events in your community, and supporting the sustainability of the organization by donating to ORNCC.
Make A Donation
Support the growth and sustainability of NVC in Oregon and Southern Washington! Since 2001, ORNCC has increased ten-fold the number of people who have been exposed to, and are practicing Compassionate Communication in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We are pursuing a dream to:
- Establish an organization, structure and community to help keep NVC alive in Oregon and Southern Washington far into the future.
- Ensure the accessibility of information, learning opportunities and community support to help all nurture compassion in their lives, regardless of their economic situation.
We do this by:
- Publicizing and offering workshops at affordable sliding scale rates with scholarship options.
- Encouraging and promoting self-organized practice groups with no or minimal cost to participate.
- Donating NVC educational materials to groups that lack the financial resources to purchase them.
- Supporting projects that make NVC available to underserved
We are only able to maintain our commitment to these goals with your help. Please consider contributing needed financial resources to this dream by making a donation. ORNCC has 501(c)(3) status; please keep your canceled check or PayPal receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
How To Donate
- Donate by mail: Download a printable donation form (PDF format), or
- Make an online donation: Use your credit or debit card through PayPal:
Thank-you for your support!
© 2004 - 2012 Oregon Network for
Please send your comments to: email@example.com